You may already know how refreshed our plant-powered products make your skin feel, but did you know that they’re also carefully crafted to show that same love to the Earth?
Our ECOCERT/COSMOS® licensed manufacturing facility located in the Golden Isles of Georgia is one of a select few in the United States, undergoing rigorous evaluation to ensure that we continually meet the highest quality, certified organic, and environmentally friendly standards.
Why ECOCERT® is a Big Deal
With an increasing number of skincare products being promoted as “green” or “natural,” it’s easy to feel overwhelmed in the beauty aisle. What does “green” even mean?
We want to take the guesswork out of your beauty shopping, so you can choose the products that are right for you, stress-free. We chose to undergo certification through ECOCERT because we knew their rigorous standards may offer you peace of mind.
It also means that you can trust our commitment to the quality and integrity of each product we produce and to the environmentally sustainable methods we use to create them—and you don’t have to just take our word for it.
We love knowing that ECOCERT/COSMOS supports:
- environmentally friendly production and processing processes, respecting both planetary and human health
- responsible use of natural resources
- respect of biodiversity
- absence of parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfumes, and synthetic colorants
- absence of GMOs
- recyclable packaging
With nearly 30 years of experience auditing and certifying organic products in more than 130 countries, Ecocert is the world’s leading specialist in sustainable practices certification. Our lab is both ECOCERT® and COSMOS® licensed, making it one of the very few manufacturing facilities of its kind in the US.
P.S. You can see the list of other US companies that hold ECOCERT and/or COSMOS certifications — it’s a pretty exclusive club!
What It Means for You
When you buy one of our products bearing the natural and organic cosmetic ECOCERT seal, you can be sure:
- The ingredients are derived from renewable sources, manufactured by environmentally friendly processes and free from:
- 🚫 GMOs
- 🚫 Parabens
- 🚫 Phenoxyethanol
- 🚫 Nanoparticles
- 🚫 Silicon
- 🚫 PEGs
- 🚫 Synthetic perfumes and dyes
- 🚫 Animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, beeswax, etc.)
- At least 95% of the ingredients in all products with the ECOCERT® seal are of natural origin, and in those also labeled “organic,” a minimum of 10% of all ingredients by weight must come from organic farming.
- Every piece of our packaging is recyclable — from pumps to caps to bottles and boxes
- You’re getting total transparency — our ECOCERT labels are accurate and complete, down to the percentage of natural and organic materials, meaning you know exactly what you’re getting, every time.
ECOCERT® also inspects our factory each year to make sure we’re ultra-diligent about keeping up our standards and maintaining an environmental plan that includes recycling, waste management, and energy efficiency.
With ECOCERT certification, you can be sure our ingredients, formulas, labels, packaging, and manufacturing facility have passed strict approval standards, meaning you can rest assured you’re getting the very best products we can offer. You — and our planet — deserve it!
Want to learn more about ECOCERT certification? Check out their website.