We love using oils in our skincare routine, because they can be amazingly effective at helping skin to retain moisture. Pure plant oils are easily absorbed by the skin and help to balance every skin type, leading to a calmer, dewier, less stressed complexion.
But there’s a secret to successful application, and not every oil is created equal!
Why Botanical E Youth Preservation Serum is a Favorite
- First, this hydrating serum is lightweight and gentle on the skin, making it effective even for oily or blemished skin types without feeling greasy or heavy.
- It also makes use of innovative plant cell technology to deliver potent antioxidants in the form of Botanical E that work to balance moisture levels and smooth the skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helping you preserve a youthful appearance.
- Top it off with antioxidant-rich, hydrating sea botanicals and a lightly fragrant, luxuriously moisturizing combination of green tea, watermelon and meadowfoam oils, and you have a beautifully effective serum in a gentle, face-friendly formula.
- This serum is also clinically tested to be non-phototoxic, meaning it will not cause sun damage when exposed to sunlight, so you can wear it during the day or the evening without fear of added redness or irritation.
Adding oils to your skincare routine doesn’t need to be daunting, no matter your skin type.
If you’re ready to take advantage of the skin-smoothing and hydrating benefits of our Botanical E Serum but have some trepidation about using oils on your skin — especially if you already struggle with oily skin — it’s important to follow a few simple steps. When applied correctly, facial treatment oils like our Botanical E Serum should absorb quickly into the skin, leaving a velvety smooth (and not at all greasy) texture.
How to Use Botanical E Youth Preservation Serum
Step 1: Start with clean, damp skin (serums love wet skin and a light coat of our Botanical D Moisture Mist will get you started).
Step 2: Then, apply a very small pump of serum onto your fingertips, rub your fingertips together lightly, and gently press the oil onto your cheeks, forehead, and chin.
Step 3: Blend the serum on your skin with gentle, upward strokes to evenly distribute it. If you feel you need more moisturizer, you can apply that to help lock your serum in place.
All About Botanical E Youth Preservation Serum
- 30 mL | 1 fl oz or 10 mL | .33 fl oz
- Category: Facial Care
- Benefit: Youth
- Action: Moisturizes
- Designed with LOVE for: all skin types but especially beneficial for combination skin and fine lines.
- How to Use: Apply a small amount of serum to a clean, damp face and neck, massaging thoroughly. (Read about serum hacks here.)
- Works well with: Botanical D Moisture Mist, which prepares and moisturizes the skin to be coated with the Botanical E Youth Preservation Serum oil, which holds that extra water on the skin and helps the skin to rebalance itself faster.
- Other Uses: Helps to balance moisture levels within the skin and helps to smooth the look and feel of the skin for enhanced makeup application.
- Scent: A light, lovely scent of green tea, watermelon, and aloe.
- Texture: An ultra-lightweight, silky, plant-derived oil that is easily absorbed, leaving the skin feeling velvety and smooth.
- Ingredient Spotlight:
- Barbary Fig Plant Cells: A natural source of Botanical E, a powerhouse skin nutrient, helps to improve the appearance of the signs of aging.
- Sea Botanicals: A complex of antioxidant-rich, hydrating marine extracts works to smooth, plump and firm the appearance of skin.
- Plant Emollients: A luxuriously lightweight combination of green tea, watermelon and meadowfoam oils provides balanced moisture.