You already know the importance of exfoliation and its role in keeping the appearance of skin healthy and bright. We can boost the skin’s natural exfoliation process by using a gentle exfoliation tool, like our Rose Clay Heart Cleansing Sponge or the Konjac Cleansing Sponge, to help buff away dead skin cells that can build up and cause dullness.
We tested these little sponges for over a year before introducing them and they are now a customer and staff favorite!
What is the Cleansing Sponge
The Cleansing Sponge is made of konjac plant fiber, an Asian cultivated, root-based vegetable prized for its ability to deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate. Due to konjac fiber’s excellent water-holding properties, the material is very soft and elastic.
As a result, The Cleansing Sponge has an extremely gentle texture and can be used throughout the face and neck.
Pro Tip! We love to use it to remove our makeup.
These beautiful sponges get into all the little nooks and crannies of your face, making your cleansing time easy and more effective. The sponge is ideal for everyday use on even the most sensitive skin.
How to Use the Cleansing Sponge
When you receive your sponge, you will notice that it is hard-much like a pumice rock. But once you follow the steps below, the sponge is very easy to use and maintain.
- Fully rinse the konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser to the sponge and gently massage skin in a circular motion to remove dirt, makeup, and impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- Repeat morning and night.
- Replace every two to three months.
Choose a Cleansing Sponge Based on Your Specific Skin Type
- French Pink Clay Heart Shape: Pink clay is added to gently purify and is perfect for sensitive, mature and dry skin
- Bamboo Charcoal Heart Shape: Bamboo charcoal is added to help remove excess oil and is perfect for oily, combination and problematic skin